Expand your power
Increase the capabilities of your fleet card — and your fleet — with add-on solutions.
WEX Fleet Tolls
Move around the country without managing prepaid tolling accounts, freeing up cash for other expenses. Just pay with your
existing WEX card account.
- Seamless coast to coast coverage via the Bestpass toll network
- Includes video tolling and violation mitigation
- Minimize windshield clutter and simplify back-end operations
- All tolls aggregated into one convenient statement
Checks and MoneyCodes
Ideal for brokers, Checks and MoneyCodes provide immediate payment or access to cash when using the EFS or Fleet One EDGE card isn’t an option. Like a personal or company check, these checks are accepted almost universally.
- Advance funds to drivers immediately
- Instantly pay lumpers, repair shops, roadside services, and more
- Access cashing information in real time
- Issue instantly via web, mobile app, or phone
- Integrate with your back-office or interface directly with dispatch software
Evaluate capacity in the marketplace and benchmark volume against peer groups. This powerful tool provides portfolio analysis to create actionable insights, using data visualization to easily spot trends and exceptions across a wide variety of performance metrics.
- Make sure fuel purchases are validated and secure
- Know how you’re performing relative to your peers
- Make more informed decisions around fuel spend
- Ensure you are receiving your negotiated discounts
Fuel Audit and Reconciliation
Take control of your fuel spend with KPI tracking and purchase reporting, plus real-time and historical pricing analysis. Save time auditing and reconciling to ensure you receive your negotiated discounts, and give drivers the kind of accurate, actionable feedback that leads to more fuel efficient driving habits.
- Web-based – no software needed
- Discount reconciliation
- Individual transaction verification
- Mobile fuel price discovery and optimization
- Driver compliance reporting
- Benchmarking and competitive analysis
Take the worry and work out of fuel tax reporting. Fuel Tax helps you capture and prepare required IFTA, IRP, and individual state fuel tax reports—accurately and on time.
- Audit and reconcile fuel spend, with reporting and analysis
- Routing technology recreates travel routes and satisfy audit requirements
- Integrates with most OTR fuel card, dispatch, and GPS providers
- Benefit from our years of experience in regulation, auditing, and compliance
A single contact for all your trucking permit needs. Submit an order online, then track permit status in all phases of the ordering process. Simple integration enables your system to automatically update tractor and trailer information, and facilitates a fast and easy ordering process.
- Annual permits
- Canadian permits
- Fuel permits
- New Jersey alcohol permits
- New York HUT permits
- Oregon weight mile pass
- Over-dimensional/overweight permits
- Superload permits
- Trip permits
Catch unauthorized purchases in real time. Identify irregularities, trigger real-time alerts and ultimately better manage and control your second largest variable expense. One of the only solutions to leverage the truck’s ECM, avoiding the need for additional hardware.
- Driver fuels anywhere in EFS network (12,000+ locations)
- SecureFuel checks truck location and tank level before authorizing
- Carrier receives location and tank reconciliation results
Give drivers or contractors access to their pay or settlement funds on their EFS card — instantly and easily.
- Multiple account deposit flexibility
- Manage funds via the CardControl app
- Cardholders can use funds anywhere Mastercard is accepted*
- Online summaries of all load transfers and purchases
- Eliminate check fraud
- Access funds via ATMs and participating retailers
- 24-hour customer service